Our next art walk will be held July 31, and the art submission deadline will be Thursday, July 16th.
ART VENUES: JULY 2015
– She Doesn’t Like Guthrie’s (115 Middle St.)
–Heritage Collectibles (189 Main St.)
– Grant’s Gallery (46 Lisbon St.) – Lyceum Gallery (49 Lisbon St.)
– Poliquin Hearing & Optical Window Exhibit (50 Lisbon St.)
– Argo Marketing (64 Lisbon St.) – The Vault (84 Lisbon St.)
– The Cupcakery (97 Lisbon St.)
– Lamey Wellehan Gallery (110 Lisbon St.)
– Lamey Window Exhibit (113 Lisbon St.)
– Chill Yoga (2nd Floor-178 Lisbon St.)
– Forage Market (180 Lisbon St.)
– Avant-Garde Maine (182 Lisbon St)
– Hardy Wolf & Downing (186 Lisbon St.)
– Kimball Street Studio (191 Lisbon St.)
– Dube’s Flowers Window Exhibit (195 Lisbon St.)
– Lewiston Public Library (200 Lisbon St.) – L/A Arts (221 Lisbon St.)
– Paul’s Clothing & Shoe Store Gallery (281 Lisbon St)
– Confess Studios (291 Lisbon St.) – Current Media (12 Ash St.)
-Blush Beauty Boutique Hair Salon (140 Canal St.)
– Wicked Illustrations (140 Canal St.) -Museum L-A (35 Canal St.)
–Grace Street Services (550 Lisbon St.)
-Maine Gourmet Chocolates (170 Main St.)
–Cafe L/A (49 Spring St, Auburn, ME 04210)
–Top It Frozen Yogurt (168 Main St.)
Art Walk Paint Party
The Paint Party for the month of July is currently completely booked! A big thank you to
Wicked Illustrations and Avant-Garde for sponsoring the event and to everyone who signed up.
If you wanted to partake but missed your chance this month, check in next month for availability.
BE PART OF THE ART WALK MOVEMENT TO CELEBRATE THE ARTS IN L/A!
L/A Arts is seeking Art Walk volunteers to assist with the event by hosting galleries, setting and cleaning up, and helping to curate spaces. If you are interested please call L/A Arts (207-782-7228) or email us at: email@example.com
Find us on Facebook or visit our websites: